CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Systemic Candida.... arthritis anyone?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 3,183
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 814,980

Re: Systemic Candida.... arthritis anyone?

Hello Yo!
You sound very knowledgable about this. Thank you so much for your indepth reply. I keep hearing 'bowel cleanse' but that is so foreign to me. I'm not worried about my gut.
I take psylium everyday and have no problem going to the bathroom anymore. I've seen photos of colonoscopies and there's NOTHING on the intestines. They are shiny pink. Where would all this be hiding?

I think the candida, toxins, mucus and all of it's made and removed daily from our GI track and all the stuff you see come out during a cleanse is all the regular mucus lining and oil or whatever you're ingesting that hasn't been made into fecal matter yet.

I agree that the candidiasis (fungal infection) in the gut is making it shiny and unable to absorb nutrients and also holy and causing leaky gut, but I don't think colonics will get rid of it. I think it's attached and needs to be killed with antifungals and then it leaves when you go to the bathroom (or go through colonics, but why?) My problem is beyond the gut.

It's the systemic candidiasis in the blood, along with all the toxins and food that doesn't belong there, that's causing all the problems that I'm worried about. I don't want Arthritis to ruin my joints. It's also in the synovial fluid but doctors won't test for it. They say they can't. They know nothing.

I agree with remineralizing. I add trace minerals to distilled water and take CA,MAG and Zinc.

The Ph is so different in each part of our bodies and it will regulate itself when our bodies are at homeostasis. The Ph in our mouth is supposed to be acidic(6-7) and our stomachs are very alkaline (1-3). I clean my tounge everyday with Grapefruit-Seed-Extract or baking soda.

I've tried everything. I'm tired of it all. I'm tired of buying all the suppliments and gadgets. I'm tired of researching in here. That's why I want an educated doctor to tell me what to do and how to get well. I feel sorry for the people who are as sick as I was when I couldn't work and was told by my doctor I was alittle 'coo coo' because I had a laundry list of complaints. And that was a woman doctor. It's a crime how doctors are neglecting and abusing us.

My main problem now is that I'm so sick of this diet and all these pills and I'm still adicted to the sweet taste! I only eat stevia but I need it in tea and on things everyday. I'm beginging to think it's acting like Sugar in my system now.

One thing I just tried successfully is an allergist. His helpers do all the work, he just prescribes all kinds of drugs that I didn't use, but they did skin tests and made antigens that I've been getting shots with for twice a week for a month and my sinus's are much clearer and my breathing is much better, especially at night. Mold and candida are part of the shots. My doctor didn't want to refer me there he said it's all hooey, but he was wrong again! People at work have been going for years and it stopped their asthma.

I found a pharmacy that sells Diflucan and I'm still waiting for my box. That's next, and then I'm going to do the pre- and probiotics, although I'm doing them now and probably just waisting money and time.

It's like finding our way in the dark.

Good luck. Much light, love and healing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (2)