CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new to oil pulling and site

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Google Advertisement
roadtohealing Views: 2,887
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 816,166

Re: new to oil pulling and site

haha ok. well i did eat very poorly for years before starting to eat better in the last year or two. i use lots of olive oil and sometimes vegetable oil to cook. (and i'm never stingy with the amount of oil that i use. i like grease.) tofu, vegetables, (esp. greens) and still some meat. lots of rice. brown rice sometimes but white rice more often. not too much bread and some pasta. not too much fresh fish but quite a bit of canned fish. actually since i have aspirations to become vegetarian :) i now have a tendency to go through periods of eating lots of vegetables and then two weeks later, bam, my body doesn't feel right somehow and i start craving all sorts of crazy things - like sweets. (it's strange because i normally don't have a sweet tooth) and then i won't be able to stop and so would start to eat meat a lot again. and right away the crazy binging of sweets would stop. i don't know what that's about.

i eat quite a lot of asian noodles. not instant ramen but just egg or fish noodles. they seem healthy enough to me. i don't eat a lot of fruit - but partly because the sweetness worsens my breath. also because i have a tendency to like warm food a lot more.

i do still eat the occasional fast food french fries, but at least not the burgers for at least a year or two now. i used to eat macdonald's 3-5 times a week.

i tried to quit coffee numerous times but can't. but i try to do organic. in fact, i'm trying to do most things organice now. and hormone free meat.

i have to say my diet so far has been limited by my breath problem. i've learned what makes my breath worse and stay away from those things. :(

that's all i can think of now... what do you think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.375 sec, (1)