CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: custom probiotics

Views: 6,514
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 816,133

Re: custom probiotics

Start with testing with stomach acid levels.That is your most important issue,after 2 years with oozing exzema I tried everything and I mean everything hcl capsules finally worked.It got alot worse for the first 10 or 12 days and I mean alot worse but after that my skin peeled off and revealed beautiful pink moist skin.If your choosing a probiotic dont use any one that has to be refridgerated,the reason is if they cant survive at room temperature 75 degrees how will they survive in your body that maintains 98.6 degrees,I bet you never thought of that.In my opinion lb17 probiotic is the best and if your bad breath is caused by bacteria then lb17 will take care of it whether the bacterial issue is in the nose mouth or intestines.It will take about a week.If your bad breath is caused by pungent amonia built up in your body because of low stomach acid then hcl capsules will fix that.
Hope that helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.031 sec, (1)