CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SUBSTITUTING THINGS/Cottage Cheese & Flaxseed oil

cjj Views: 13,980
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 806

Re: SUBSTITUTING THINGS/Cottage Cheese & Flaxseed oil

I've heard it's not a good idea to substitute one thing for another to get the best results. Example, instead of using the flaxseed oil, I used the flaxseed oil softgel. But I was advised not to start substituting one thing for another. Also, I hated, totally hated cottage cheese all my life....baby barf I called it. So instead I used yogurt. Then someone told me not to subsitue the yogurt for the cottage cheese. Well, now what to do??? I was now substituting both items in the original protocol.

Well, I got the flaxseed oil instead of taking the softgels. Now what to do with that awful cottage cheese I hated??? Hey, I happen to think, if I used the cottage cheese per the original receipe and added the yogurt to it, then I'd still be getting the cottage cheese and it wouldn't taste so bad. So, I bought the small curd cottage cheese and took a fork and smashed up those nasty looking little curds (right before eating). Then added my yummiest strongest flavored yogurt to the cottage cheese. Know what?? I couldn't taste the cottage cheese now....only my strawberry yogurt (or blueberry - whatever)!! Don't forget the flaxseed oil.

That was my personal experience. If it helps anyone - great. I just wanted to get the full benefits from the cottage cheese/flaxseed oil program that I could.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

21.063 sec, (1)