CureZone   Log On   Join
help with Sjogren's

lipohanny Views: 751
Published: 19 years ago

help with Sjogren's

I have been using Colloidal Silver since November 2002.(7PPM) If you read my posts on page 7, I give a history of suffering chronic sinus infections.
Colloidal Silver brought my sinus problem completely under control but it's usage has gone way beyond sinus control.

I have not come down with a cold, the flu, or anything since last year and I work in an office building with sniffling co-workers.I don't fear germs or the cold anymore. Although I take precautions, I am not as concerned with getting sick. I know Colloidal Silver has a broad capability to kill many pathogens.
If I feel something is attacking, I spray it in my nose and drink a couple of ounces as necessary and it doesn't progress.

I walk past the isle of cold remedies with their colorful boxes and shake my head.
So many people suffering for no reason other than to make drug manufacturers rich. If only they knew....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.055 sec, (1)