CureZone   Log On   Join
Help dont know what to do next

moseleymand Views: 1,168
Published: 14 years ago

Help dont know what to do next

HI ya...

Yeah been suffereing with this problem over a year now I cant eat sugar, milk, sweetners, yeast etc...

Had loads of tests at hopspital at the begining nothing found just IBS then went on to homeopath for 7 months followed the diet she then said candida was gone and to re introduce foods gradually. My main issue is the massive bloating / distention I have and it hadnt gone...or my intolerances..

So then I found out about SBBO - been tested MOnday and really thought that would be the end of it and its not that...so now I am so depressed I dont know what to do ..

The doctor said he didnt know either and gave me antideprssant said may be if you have been this down with it all it will effect you digestive system ...

So I have taken one yesturday my tum is well swollen this morning diont know if thats making it worse..dont know if I have candida...

Had parasite test at docs and negative, SBBO, negative, Candida she said its gone.. I still get a bit itchey in ladies area..may be I should just stick to diet and hope it will go ..well I have to do diet otherwise I am very ill..

hope you are okay :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)