CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help dont know what to do next

moseleymand Views: 1,157
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 819,634

Re: Help dont know what to do next

Hello Thanks..

Yeah I know what you mean the thing is its taken contro of me as a person and so down cant think straight so clutching at straws need to be happier . Living at parents and they are sick of me being like this so they are being quite nasty and that just makes me worse..

Well it all started striaght after having 3 courses of Antibiotics ..thena very small op..then more Antibiotics ..

The wworst thing for me to eat is sugarI think well cause its gona on so long a few times I ve got up in thenight and binged and eaten choclate biscuits and been really ruff the next day with distention but I am not sure if its choclate or the main cuase is the milk??? AS I have had probs with bread but when I have had had it had marg on it which has milk..

Certain foods sugar, fruits(a bit), Milk really affect me and make my tum distend and I ghet constipated. However when I avoid them its much better but never goes completley its always there a slight bloat and feels like a brick laying across my belly..like I need to go to the loo again to evacuate the rest...

I keep getting facial swelling too dont know what that means, and I ve got thrush again which i know is a sign on Antibiotics and candida..but I cant live on nothing for ever can I ...

How about you are you well then
:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)