CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help dont know what to do next

stannarad Views: 1,081
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 819,637

Re: Help dont know what to do next

Hi. You don't have to live on nothing. Although this diet is very restrictive, you must learn how to work out your own meal plan to adapt to your own special needs, ie. food intolerances , while adhereing to the candida principals ( no Sugar and minimal carbs. ) This is NOT an easy illness to overcome. But it can be done. It's also not a fast process. Please know you're not alone and try and stay positive. I know that can be really difficult at times. I've struggled with illness most of my adult years now, and I can tell you prayer goes a long long way. I know my saviour has better in store for me so I stay strong and focused ( most times anyway! Ha ha )

What are you doing besides diet? Diet alone isn't enough and will only control symptoms. Antifungals have never helped me long term, but rather adding back the good bacterias, and cleansing has as well. I eat raw cultured sauerkraut with every meal and that along with exercise is slowly turning my life around. I don't know how far my body will take me, but I am SO much better than I was.

My best advice is to learn all you can about this illness ( there are numerous excellent books about candida...although pay little attention to the ones who say you can go off the diet and treatment after 6 months )Be patient and listen to your body. Enlist the help of holistic practitioners if you need addtional testing. They are few and far between but sometimes necessary if you are hitting a roadblock. They are none available in my area ( only wierdo quacks with crystal balls ) so I've had to do everything myself which is probably the best way anyhow.

Best of luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)