CureZone   Log On   Join
Wonderful Healthy Salad Dressing...for all you who want to really be healthy but still have taste!!

Purest Body Products
Sanctum Pure Body Products are so pure you could eat them (no gua...

Google Advertisement
melvel Views: 3,123
Published: 14 years ago

Wonderful Healthy Salad Dressing...for all you who want to really be healthy but still have taste!!

Okay Guys...I found this recipe on
http://www.wholefoods.com
and I love it. I was so tired of using only olive oil or apple cider vinegar on my salads. I can have skin problems so I can't be using the dairy and all of that...especially when I am detoxing. So here it is:

New You Salad Dressing:

3 T Apple Cider Vinegar
1 lg clove garlic roughly chopped
1 T chopped fresh parsley
1 T chopped fresh chives
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp basil
3 T Flaxseed oil blend
pinch of cayenne
fresh ground salt and pepper to your taste

Blend the vinegar, garlic, parsley, chives, mustard, oregano and basil in the blender till creamy. Add oil in a slow stream. Blend till everything is mixed well. Season with the cayenne, salt and pepper to your taste.

* Okay, some small notes from me. I quadrupled the recipe as the original amount is not much. I did not quadruple the amount of garlic for fear that I would reek of it. I love garlic but I don't think my husband would like that too much. I only doubled the garlic. I also didn't use Flaxseed oil, I used organic sesame oil instead. I absolutely love this dressing and will probably never use anything else. The ACV is fantastic for you as it is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal and helps to keep your body alkaline (I think) and I know the garlic is great for you as well. Not to mention the oil...fantastic!! I have been making a lot when I do make this because I go through it super quick. I love it so much when I am done with my salad I will actually tip up my bowl and drink the rest of the dressing...hehe. My husband loves this and I let a coworker try it too and he's hooked.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)