CureZone   Log On   Join
what are your most prominent symptoms?

joey joe joe Views: 1,364
Published: 14 years ago

what are your most prominent symptoms?

Mine are I get really cold even when its steamy hot (I live in Australia), and when its hot but I feel cold I still sweat but its like really cold sweat, so uncomfortable. Other than that a real foggy/depressed/clouded head, my perceptions of the world are generally negetive, but are postive when I'm feeling better, mild mood swings (used to be severe), really intense food cravings, which is probably the worst of all because I find it so hard to stay on any diet. When I eat something bad, or anything at all for that matter, its like I become some food-crazed maniac and have to eat everything, especially in the evening, and I never really feel full, my appetite is always huge!

Doesn't seem to affect my weight though, infact the more I eat the skinnier I get generally. Its so weird, when I go for periods without eating carbs and sweets or anything that tastes good, I go through like a mini withdrawal and find I get depressed, and think about food the whole time. Are these symptoms all familiar to you guys, or might I have something else as well as candida?

I've already detoxed of heavy metals and mercury level is now low according to hair analysis, but am working on lowering copper, and correcting zinc deficiency, which are helping.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.492 sec, (1)