CureZone   Log On   Join
Pain after gallbladder surgery

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
newmother Views: 1,480
Published: 14 years ago

Pain after gallbladder surgery

Hello everyone,
I had to have my gallbladder out about 8 months ago. Since the surgery I did feel good like I had been detoxed, but I've been having digestive problems especially when I eat meat or licorice. I will have stomach pains for hours sometimes. These pains are not nearly as severe as the attacks were but they are un comfortable and it makes me feel like something is still wrong with me. I take a multi-vitmain and flax oil each day. Should I be taking anything else? I am still nursing my 14 month old son and I want to continue nursing him until he is at least 2 year old. When is it safe to do a Colon Cleanse or liver cleanse after surgery? Has enough time passed to embark on this? My son only nurses at night so I don't think it will affect him that much. He will nurse during the day sometimes, but he mostly eats food now. It all just depends on him. When he is sick or feeling vulnerable he will nurse more and other days he doesn't want to nurse at all expect at bed time. Well I really feel that I need to get my digestive health in order. Should I take enzymes? Is there anything I can do to avoid the pain? Should I cut out meat all together? It mainly happens with red meat, but sometimes with chicken. Will this pain pass over time? I am just looking for answers from the experts here on curezone.

Thank you

Sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.266 sec, (1)