CureZone   Log On   Join
Should I do a cleanse even though I am still nursing

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
newmother Views: 1,424
Published: 14 years ago

Should I do a cleanse even though I am still nursing

My son is now 14 months old and he mainly nurses at night and once in a while during the day. Is it safe to do a cleanse or will this affect him? I am just looking for advice. I don't plan on weaning him until he is at least 2. In my family we nurse our babies for a minimum of 2 years. He is my first son and I don't think I can go much past 2 years but we will see. My mom and my aunts stick by the two year rule and all of my sisters cousins and brother are all very healthy with no allergies or any health issues. We also rarely get sick in our family. We are just a pro breastfeeding family and we have see how it really works. My husband was not breastfed and he has allergies, asthma, and other digestive issues and so do his brothers. Well I could go on and on, my main concern is that I want to do a cleanse as I am 26 and have never cleansed. I feel that I need one. IS there a safe cleanse for nursing mothers?

Thank you

Sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)