CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: baby eczema 5 months old

newmother Views: 2,294
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 8,189

Re: baby eczema 5 months old

I also have a 5 month old with eczema. It has not gotten to the point of hospitalization though which is scary and I am sorry that you had to go through that. I didn't know that eczema can get infected. How do you know if its infected?Well for th epast few weeks I have changed my diet dramatically and it seems to helping but the eczema is still there just in a milder form. I did read an article in mothering magazine about the medicinal effects of breast milk. The milk is full of antibacterial and healing properties. Aparently you can also put it in a ear dropper to get rid of ear infections. So I gave that a try pumping an extra 3 oz of milk and giving him a breast milk bath. I would just rub it in on his tummy and legs where the eczema was, and the next day I noticed a big diffrence. His eczema is now almost gone and I think if I continue with the milk bath once per week it should go away. I have also bought a chlorine filter for the bath and I want to try bathing in collodial oatmeal as well because I have heard that that helps. Anything I can do to make him healier and more comfortable. I hope this helps in your situation. Good luck with everything.

Take care

Sarah :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)