CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I do a cleanse even though I am still nursing

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
newmother Views: 1,518
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 824,896

Re: Should I do a cleanse even though I am still nursing

Hello,
Thank you for responding. It is soo nice to hear from other like minded mothers. I am also thinking about homeschooling. It just seems strange to me to send my kids off to school when I can teach them. I hear from soo many parents that say their kids literally change in the 1st grade. They lose innocence soo fast and I want to preserve that as long as possible. Well I also know what you mean when you say that you want to cleanse before you get pregnant again. I am also not on any birth control and we rely on the rythum method now. It has worked well so far, but I have no idea how long this will last. As for weaning your son- if your able to you may just want to pump while you cleanse and he goes through surgery that way you can resume nursing when he is back in gear and when your done cleansing. Why is he having surgery? It just seems like it would be soo hard to wean Jacob now at 14 months. He does mostly nurse at night, but he still nurses during the day and eats a lot. Every day is different and some days he will nurse more than others. I hope he weans himself but we will see. I want to make it to two years and then I will start a slow weaning process which could take 3 to 6 months to wean him from there. Some people think that is extreme but in my family its normal. We are very old fashioned. Well instead of cleansing with the colonix I will hold off on that until my son is fully weaned, but once he is weaned I am doing it! I read a lot of books by dr sears and they can be found on
http://www.askdrsears.com
. Well he promotes a product called juice plus and after all the reading I have been doing I think I am going to start taking this product in addition to alfafa just for some mild cleansing benefits. I also juice fresh fruits and veggies about 3 times per week and I could increace that too. I drink a lot of water and eat healthy althohgh since I lost my gallbladder I have to be very careful with what I eat. I started having attacks when I was pregnant and I ended up having emergency surgery when he was 6 months onld-not even that long ago. Well surgery was the only option for me because my gallbladder had partially burst causing a large stone to get stuck near my pancreace causing pancreantiits and the doctor said I could of died . My gallbladder was soo full of stones they couldn't belive it and if I had not gone to the ER they said my other organs might of started to fail. Now I have to suffer with not having a gallbladder which causes other problems like stomach upsets etc. Well to make a long story short- I have felt detoxed after the surgery but the digestive problems keep getting worse. Do you have any advice in regards to this? Well I hope your son will be better soon and his surgery will correct whatever is going on with him.

Take care

Sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.484 sec, (2)