CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I do a cleanse even though I am still nursing

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
Mia78 Views: 1,355
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 825,321

Re: Should I do a cleanse even though I am still nursing

Hi Sarah,

As for homeschooling, yes I agree, children's personality are influenced at earlier and earlier ages by their peers and outside influences alien to what you try to establish at home. Thats part of the reason I'm homeschooling. I've even seen my own daughter at the age of 4 influenced by older children that she was homeschooled with at the time. It wasn't that it was so bad. I just didn't like her picking up behavior of older children. I wanted her to act her age.

I think you misunderstood the surgery implications, so I'll explain more. When you have surgery, whether a baby or adult, you cannot have food or milk after midnight due to possible aspiration of stomach contents while under anesthesia. He can have clear fluids like water or gatorade up until two hours before. The surgery is scheduled for 8:30 am. He's having alot of problems sleeping now as he always used nursing to fall asleep. Now the all night tap is shut off, he has turned into a monster, literally. Its having a really hard effect on me and the kids. I'm not getting enough sleep. I'm glad my husband isn't here during this ordeal.

He's having surgery to repair a birth defect of undescended testicles. He needs to have it now to preserve future fertility and allow him to inspect his testicles for possible malignancy.

Now back to the cleansing thing, I plan on doing a full 3 months with Colonix so I wouldn't be able to pump milk to keep up the supply? I'd still have to stop him from actually nursing of which I think would drive us all crazy at home. Forget about homeschooling, lol.

As for the advice for your digestive upsets, maybe somebody else here with more experience might be able to help. Try posting on (I think) Ask Andreas. I think he's a liver expert. You'd be a special case being that you don't have a gall bladder. I always learn so much here at curezone. There's a great bunch of folks here really determined to better their health. Lots of encouragement and good vibes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)