CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey, flax oil for Rover too please!

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
nutnberrygirl Views: 1,076
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 825,309

Re: Hey, flax oil for Rover too please!

So, then you have created another question :-). Do you put the raw egg in with the dry food? Also, what about the flax...in before food, or with food?

I bought some of the Redmond's RealSalt that I have been adding to my water, once a day. How much does your 'highness' get?...each bowl?

Yes, I just crack the egg and kind of "swish" it around on top of the dry food. :)

Also with the oil...as soon as he finishes that bottle of huge flax oil pills I'll just drizzle it over his dry food. He really doesn't like the dry, but I can't afford the chicken for such a big dog. Plus it grosses me out, LOL. Eggs I can do. You'll be amazed at the result with just the egg. My sister started her great dane on them and her coat turned silky soft.

With the salt I wasn't real sure about starting that, so I just put a couple of grains of salt in his water bowl which is about 4 cups.

He'd love to be on a totally raw diet but I can't do that right now for him. I would switch back and forth from chicken (whole leg quarters) to 80/20 burger with whole grain rice and egg mixed in with the burger. He loved it and I tell you the dog digested almost all and not much was wasted if you know what I mean, hee hee.

Good luck, you might check out the pet forum here on curezone or google raw food for dogs and you'll get a ton of info.

Good luck and good night.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)