I agree with Steve, you need to take much more than that if you are sick. I sucessfully treated a bad sinus infection recently with CS and my first experience with CS. My last sinus infection had gone on for a month or more and I saw the doc, he prescribed antibiotic. I bought a CS generator instead of the prescription. I am not sure what the ppm is I am making but it turns light gold in color after a day or so. I consumed about 4+ oz per day while I was treating the infection and I sprayed it in my nose with a nasal mister. I saw a drastic improvement by the next day but it took a while to fully knock it out. I also experienced possible lung bacteria die-off and got a terrible cough for a while, it feels good to get rid of accumulated junk. I have a history inhaling art related particles, chemicals and solvents. I have never smoked.
AKI says to combine the CS with xylitol Sugar for sinus problems. CS works in a nebuliser too.