CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How much collodial Silver do I take?

Jen62 Views: 3,150
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 82,586

Re: How much collodial Silver do I take?

Thank you for your input. I am not sure what a nebuliser is. I am starting to get some relief now, I think that the die off also went into my lungs. I have no cs generator, I just bought the cs. Is it better to make your own? and what expense is it? I have read good things about the Xylitol but am having trouble finding it except in gum form.

My daughter had a major tooth and sinus infection from her two front teeth from temporary implants and after many Antibiotics that didn't work (but gave her yeast infections, diarrhea, stomache aches etc.), and they couldn't give her anymore. So they left her with major infection to deal with on her own. She was a mess.

I told her to use collodial silver. She sprayed it in her nose for a few days, she got really bad, then big hunks of infection came out and she was over it. Absolutely amazing how natural therapies are so painless, side effect free and so effective. She would still have that infection while she got the real implants done, probably causing more. She is definitely sold on natural therapies now. When my boys are sick, they come to DR. Mom because she can make them feel better quicker and more effectively than the Dr.'s. Now isn't that a crime that we cannot count on what we were taught to believe, that Dr knows best.

I was worried about my sinus and throat because it wouldn't budge at all but seemed to get worse. I guess that things have to get worse before they get better. Thanks for the advice.

Jen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)