CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How much collodial Silver do I take?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
Steve555 Views: 3,087
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 82,587

Re: How much collodial Silver do I take?

You can get a really top notch home cs generator for $130 that will make you all the cs you can drink for about $1 gallon (the price of distilled water at most supermarkets/drugstores). The silver electrodes it comes with will last you about a year if you make and use cs everyday. The unit I always recommend for it's simplicity and elegant design is the Silverpuppy at Silverpuppy.com. Fill up a mason jar with distilled water, throw on the swich, place the unit in the water and a few hours later you have the best home made cs money can buy. You can make cs for your sick family members and friends. It's a very empowering feeling knowing that you can help so many people to heal safely, cheaply, and most of all, naturally.

Blessings
Steve

PS: For bad lung infections you can buy an ultrasonic humidifier or a small portable nebulizer from Walgreens for $20-30. Just dump your cs in and both units will put the cs into an ultrafine mist that you can breathe directly into the lungs to get rid of any lung infection. I used to get bronchitis/pneumonia every year. Since I started using cs I almost got sick several times this year but overcame it in a day or two by nebulizing cs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

13.355 sec, (1)