CureZone   Log On   Join
Post-Cleanse Encouragement Needed!

lollys folly Views: 1,190
Published: 16 years ago

Post-Cleanse Encouragement Needed!

I finished my first-time-ever round of Humaworm/Colon Cleanse two weeks ago...

I was both disgusted & amazed [bec I saw lots of worms in various forms for the first three weeks of the cleanse] and elated & relieved [bec many of my pre-cleanse symptoms were disappearing and I felt so much better.] The experience was much easier than I feared. I had very few, very minor die-off symptoms, which I attribute to drinking copious amounts of water all day, every day.

The bad news is that now I'm wondering if my physical improvements were psychosomatic... Since being off Humaworm, some of my symptoms are beginning to return, albeit slowly. [I know the worms were not products of my imagination so SOMETHING real was going on....] I do not want to return to how I felt pre-Humaworm!

My plan is to change my eating habits [phase out any sort of processed foods and focus on unprocessed foods/fruits/vegetables/etc.], to increase my physical exercise & establish a regular routine, and to start adding the "in-between" herbs daily.

Humaworm, having completed these changes, do you think that another round of Humaworm in 90 days will kill off all the beasties? Do I need a super-duper-strength formula or is just repetitive 90-day or 6-month dosing sufficient to eventually kill everything?

And, as a side question, after a Humaworm cleanse, why would someone need a liver cleanse? If liver flukes are eliminated with Humaworm, what's left to get rid of? Just curious...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)