CureZone   Log On   Join
UT and Hormone Balance

Views: 2,485
Published: 14 years ago

UT and Hormone Balance

Wow - I've just been browsing this Forum and was amused by how irate some posters on the Oil Pulling Forum were about the efficacy of this therapy.

I have 'been there, done that' when it comes to my health over the last 25 years or so and will admit that, of all the therapies I have tried, UT is certainly one of the most potent of them all (and effective). I did it for one solid year, including intermittent three day fasts, with remarkable results. At that time, it cured my candida, parasites, and my symptoms of hypoglycemia. Overall, I had more energy, my memory and ability to focus/concentrate improved and I regenerated bone in areas of my mouth (which my dentist said he had never seen done before). I eventually quit doing the therapy and just started again recently after about a 10-year respite.

After only doing it for a few days, I could feel my body finally moving towards menstruation. This was very welcome as I really don't want to move into menopause quite yet but my periods have been so irregular of late. I haven't had one in probably three months. So I am really thrilled to finally get my period again.

Too bad more people aren't more open to this amazing therapy. Not only is the price right but it can never be regulated by CODEX, banned or otherwise controlled by government.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)