CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mandatory Vaccination

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
duneseaprod Views: 1,803
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 826,864

Re: Mandatory Vaccination

If the vaccinations are not neutralized in my patients, along with the hepatitis they create (from animal dna), then the liver will never work right. Everyone who has been vaccinated will eventually show the vaccines through muscle testing. I have homeopathic test kits/vials for every vaccine I could find. They are usually not the first priority for most people except for the children I see. Vaccinations in essence are the first assaults on the immune system memory card along with circumcision. Next come antibiotics. Usually the vaccines show in the first couple of months for people in their twenties. In kinesiology when the brain reflex is reactive as well as the liver as a second priority then I test for vaccination issues coming to surface. I use a homepathic remedy maker to create "counter" frequencies encoded onto water to the specific vaccines that the person reacts to. I also use an antiviral herb mix. I ask the body which vaccs are priority and make a remedy for each week of the month. One of my best friends is a Military kid and was given almost every vaccine I could test for. He was going to have his colon removed before I introduced him to muscle testing. He has gone through many stages of this program over the past seven months including antibiotic virus, fungus,heavy duty parasite cleanse, and now the vaccinations and metals are showing this month. After passing dozens of live worms he began to digest food again and the "alien" inside no longer keeps him up. Then recently he started passing bloody stools again ( scary for him). So I was happy to tell him he was about to have a really emotional month with so many vaccinations and metals to detox. This is the turn around period for him. The Vaccinations made him sick as a child. Docs gave him enormous amounts of antibiotics to ward off the infections his body was trying to keep at bay. This killed his inner ecology and when I first tested him he had fungus of course as a first priority along with 60 food allergies. After 1.5 months of coptis/spilantes, SF722, citricidin, laser desensitizing, and a diet which avoided all reactive foods and all yeast feeding food he no longer had any food allergies and no more yeast. It took 5 months before his tissues were tonified enough to handle probiotics. In reference to the HPV I have found it very easy to knock out in its dormant stage with homeopathics.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (2)