CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WHO statistics

Infinitelove Views: 1,700
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 828,481

Re: WHO statistics

But, what if a person were not only deficient in iodine, but they also ingested lots of bromide from their bread and soda drinks, and also drank a lot of fluoride-containing water ? Then, the tiny amount of Iodine in kelps might not be enough to offset the goitrogenic bromides and fluorides they are also eating. Some others may not be drinking and eating bromide and fluoride, and so if two different people eat kelps, they may report different results for their so-called protocols.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

I love this! What is exciting to me now would be to discover sources of food/beverage & external influences which are providing these endocrine disruptors to do their damage.

Perhaps, organophosphates/organochlorines - i.e., pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, et.al.

And then....what are the ramifications of the recombinant effects of these various contaminants - assuredly NEW disruptors (not yet identified) are effectual.

OOhhhh - it's like an Agatha Christie murder mystery!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)