CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

zyxw Views: 15,694
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 828,584

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

I've had mine for a year - and I agree - this is no bed bug It is typified by the bites by things you cannot see - when you put your finger where the bite is you can sometimes feel a small grain or even a black dot which is impossible to squash. it then developed into a few months of 'frenzied' bites - usually worse at night - no respite - it then developed into expelling of the black filliments and the grains of 'grit' - after 'hours' of intense massage.

I've discussed this in greater length in other threads.... I seem to be the only one in my region that has this affliction. (I had a compromised immune system due to long hours of work) - none of my family have this ..... and they are all althletes and ultra fits - they are sympathetic while I am there - but I am sure they think it could be psycho- sematic - they are not there at night time when they really kick in or after I have massaged the grains or filliments out.... My brother keeps trying to convince me that maybe...just maybe it's all in your mind..... ehhh... I was so thankful to find this site a while ago -

Oh.... just a question - how many rolls of sticky tape have you gone through caturing the evidence - the little black dots and the fibers etc...... I'm up to my third big roll. Each night I make a collection of my specimens .....I shake the clothes I wore that day over the white sink and see how many 'black dots' there are. (Is anyone else doing this????) -

I must say due to constant cleaning and wiping and washing etc.. and massaging and wiping my skin with tea tree oil and deep pore cleanser I am having a much better time - it is a constant ritual (that to anyone on the outside could look quite mental) but my 'specimens" keep building up so it is a real affliction.

Also - what time do most of you with morgellons get to bed as I find them most active at night? I am a school teacher and most nights are early mornings - usually after 3.30 pm - and then I have to rely on an early morning wake up call to ensure I get to work on time....I'm amazed I'm functioning at the capacity I am!

Any more Aussies out there ?????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.938 sec, (2)