CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WHO statistics

Infinitelove Views: 1,612
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 828,674

Re: WHO statistics

The larger the breasts, the more Iodine is needed. Especially when lactating, and pregnant, becuase the mother then needs sufficient Iodine to supply both herself and baby.
______________________________________________________________________________________

We listened to Dr. Fletchas's discussion on Dr. Stan's program again before bed last night.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=827952#i

It was astounding how they tested that the IQ of individuals was determined by the age of 2, and that by supplementing the diet with Iodine during pregnancy and during lactation actually increased the IQ of the children by up to 17 points!

I know from personal knowledge that the public schools here in Minnesota are $ub$idized by the Federal Government & that this subsidization brings soda pop machines into all the schools...even middle school. Parents who've attempted to have these pop machines thrown out of their childrens' schools were not only told an emphatic "no", but the highest percentage of the parents were ok with the machines being in the schools!

I went to the grocery last night - yes, nearly 90% of the commercial breads - even the bakery breads - were all made with bromated flour. Pizzas, pasta, cookies - anything with flour or flour products.

The only company that claimed to use unbromated flour was Pepperidge Farms. Still, the grain isn't organic, and God only knows how old the grain was.

We don't eat flour products anymore for the same reason Trapper stopped. It's nothing more than glue in the colon. Ezekiels is cool, but it always tastes like cardboard to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)