CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
betta Views: 15,426
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 828,584

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Have you heard of "Health Officials" admitting that it has affected humans? There are a few doctors, but Health Officials?
And don't forget, animals come with their own natural coats, and birds with even harder to penetrate feathers. Animals were not resistant to Lyme Disease, but that is a mere bacteria. Animals may not be totally resistant to Morgellons, though, either. Maybe house pets who get dressed by their owners in cotton clothes may well come down with it, but you may never hear about it. Well, I just remembered that two people here said they came down with it after coming in contact with birds. It's not only supposed to be received just through cotton clothing, is it? Perhaps animals and birds can carry it but not be affected because of their skin being protected by their natural covering.

I don't understand why you think what we are talking about here is bed bugs. If it is, though, my Mom and Dad were right when they kept telling me "Don't let the bedbugs bite!"

Betta

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

27.281 sec, (1)