CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida cure is as simple as eating artificial sweetner

Views: 12,004
Published: 14 years ago

Candida cure is as simple as eating artificial sweetner

If everyone who reads this would only visit the Splenda.com website and demand that the manufacturers of Splenda provide consumers with pure Sucralose again, we could all get over Candida and stay well. Pure sucralose is the artificial sweetner in Splenda. It is an excellent yeast, fungus, and mold killer. Yeast, fungus, and mold cannot tell the difference between Sugar and Sucralose. They will consume sucralose before any other energy source. These parasites die from malnutrition. They can't break down Sucralose for fuel either.
So, you could fast and consume only sucralose and watch the Candida yeast and fungus die. Splenda, in it's present form, can still help to reduce a bad to moderate Candida infection to a lower more easy to control level. I have been successful at controlling my severe Candida infection and feel great. But, if I had pure Sucralose, I would be feeling excellent and cured of Candida.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.031 sec, (1)