CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

zyxw Views: 15,591
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 828,666

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Thanks to Anna for your post. I live in North Queenland where all the flooding is -My bush school was cut off due to the flooding for a few day...the rain has stopped for the moment which is good but now we have two cyclones off the coast (hope they blow themselves out).

I am wondering how I am still able to function as this is an exhausting condition with all the cleaning, massaging and constant 'nervous system' stimuli due to the random 'bites' etc.... What annoys me is that it takes over your dominant thoughts.

The news headlined today that there was an outbreak of anthrax on an Australian farm with the farmer being hospitalized. He is being treated with lots of Antibiotics etc.. and they expect him to make a full recovery. I wish someone could say that there is a similar cure to those suffering from this affliction.

Just staying on top of it is financially, emtionally and physically exhausting.

I did have one week over the period of a year that I was 'morgellon' free. It was amazing how quickly and utterly I forgot about it.... only to be fully reminded when it made it's presence known again.

Went to bed a 12.30 am last night after massagin my arms and torso for a good hour - lots of 'grits' few blck fillaments......lasted until 4.00am - woke up being 'bitten' like mad - massaged again with oil..... off to work....

Am keeping up with all my 'stuff' - intend to have a better night tonight!!

Hope you had a good night Anna - how much 'real' sleep do you get?

Much love

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.671 sec, (1)