CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: maybe you can help. Todler has tooth decay

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

More
newmother Views: 1,405
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 799,408

Re: maybe you can help. Todler has tooth decay

hello,
he is 14 months now and eats breastmilk, and solid foods. I feed him a very healthy diet such as whole grain bread, carrots, apples. I try to get fruits and veggies in every day. Most of his teeth look healthy except for the two tiny teeth on the top near the larger teeth. He has 4 teeth on bottom which look great and then 4 teeth on top- the two large teeth look okay but a little yellow and the teeth right next to the big ones are the one he has issues with. I have been brushing his teeth daily in an effort to prevent any further damage and I started taking extra calcium supplments to be sure he was getting that through my milk. He is allergic to cows milk. I had to actually eliminate it from my diet because it would cause it to break out in eczema. I know its strange but that is the only thing that got rid of it. He was vaccinated with his first of shots when was 2 months old, but thats it. He had a weird reaction to the vaccination so I decided not to vaccinate him any further. He just seemed lethargic and his eyes were bloodshot for 2 days right after the vaccine was put in his body. He cried a lot for two days and its seemed like the vaccine did something to him. I feel soo guilty about this. He is such a sweet baby and always gives hugs and kisses. He is my whole life.

Thanks

Sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)