CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Maybe you can help no one seems to be able to in other forums- My toddler has tooth decay.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

More
More
newmother Views: 1,316
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 804,277

Re: Maybe you can help no one seems to be able to in other forums- My toddler has tooth decay.

First of all let me just say THANK YOU!! Thank you for taking the time to offer your advice and even your support through email. I am soo comforted to know that there is help out there. My son is soo special to me and I want to do everything I can to ensure his health. Since I noticed this problem I did start taking 1000 mg of calcium per day and he gets his teeth brushed twice per day. I was already taking a multi-vitmain and I am still taking that in addition to something new I am trying called juice plus. I just started taking it. I think a major mistake I made in the past was giving him bread a lot. Even though it was wheat I read that that could be made into pure sugar. He doesn't have juice though- he has a sippy cup with water and I think he has gotten used to drinking the water. For some reason he likes it better cold. I have cut back on the bread and I give him plenty of veggies and fruits all day long. He likes steamed carrots and asparagus. He could eat aspargus all day long. We as a family are trying to eat salads more with dinner and I think it is helping. I did have to have my gallbladder out 7 months ago and since then my digestion has been poor. I don't know if that has anything to do with what is going on with Jacob. He did get sick with the croup virus and he had a high fever back in December. I believe it was shortly after this that this happened to two of his teeth. Oh I also have flax seed oil and I try to remember to take it at least every other day. There were a few months that I forgot but I am back on track now. My vitamins are always sitting on the counter as a reminder for me to take those as well. I do drink a lot of water but its purified bottled water from o-premium waters. I heard that it is a 10 step sterlization process from municipal water sources (city water). I have had it tested and its fine but I wonder about the plastic. I wonder how I can test for that? hmmm Also we don't drink milk anymore because Jacob would break out into eczema and the only thing that made it go away was to drop the milk from my diet.

Do you think it may of been from the fever? Just a thought. I have heard that some babies nails fall out from a high fever. It was soo bad that we had to take him to the ER.

Thank you once again for your help

Sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)