Re: clark vs moritz flush

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

More
plzchuckle Views: 1,952
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 828,806

Re: clark vs moritz flush

I've never done a colonic in my life, and short of a lifesaving measure in a dire emergency, i won't be doing one!!!!! (I'm seeking natural health and see ab so lute ly NOTHING natural about 'em)

I do have a warning about parasite cleansing:
I read the page! I saw it say that parasite cleansing was vital before one starts flushing. I ignored it because I wasn't digesting food, I needed an emergency fix, and that was fine. When I got around to doing the parasite cleanse 7-8 months later, I passed 2 quarts of liver flukes in one flush!!!!!!!! All those lil red worms were in there eating my liver while I was trying to get better????? YEP! After passing those, I felt worse than I'd felt in months, and it's taken months to get back to feeling right. My recommendation can only be: do a parasite cleanse ASAP!

Zapper ... this falls into the same catagory with the colonics, nothing natural about it.

I've not used Oxypowder , but I do up my dosage of colon cleanser of choice for about 2 days before a flush, and 2 days after. I want the toxins outta here!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)