CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This helps reduce die off symptoms

Views: 1,860
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 829,652

Re: This helps reduce die off symptoms

Awwwwwwwww I've been eating carrots all along and my blood Sugar is alway too low. Trying to find a way to prevent going hypoglycemic all the time. Didn't realise carrots made it worse!

Thanks for the info, now I'm thinking should I give up carrots. Groooaaannnn.

Yeah I'm battling on and just coping. Gone right off food, not enjoying it, don't want to eat. Last night I ate a few crackers (they're ok), some soya cheese and some raw artichoke and raw courgette because my energies so low I can't make the effort to cook. Kind of feel hungry but don't seem bothered about it and if it wern't for the diabetes and hypoglycemia I'm not sure I'd bother much with food at all!

I'm back on the antifungals today with an extra one now, grapefruit extract drops.

I'm finding all this hard particularly because of the diabetes, low weight, low blood sugars, low immune system from diabetes. Is there anyone in this forum who suffers from hypoglycemia and has candida? I'm gonna waste away and the less I eat the less energy I'll have to make the effort to eat so it's a vicous circle.

Sorry for grumbling and your advice has been fantastic, just think I need a bit more concerning my unusual circumstances, unusual because not many diabetics have low Sugar levels.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)