CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have fasted for 19 days so far. This forum has really helped me alot so thanks. I was wearing a 18-20 and now i am in a size 14. I am trying to get to a 10. I am not weighing myself because i don't want to get upset. So seeing the inches go away is enough for me. I am hoping to be a 12 by ...

meena76 Views: 868
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 829,936

Re: I have fasted for 19 days so far. This forum has really helped me alot so thanks. I was wearing a 18-20 and now i am in a size 14. I am trying to get to a 10. I am not weighing myself because i don't want to get upset. So seeing the inches go away is enough for me. I am hoping to be a 12 by ...

Hi, Congrats to an amazing loss so far. For your mom how has she kept it off? How much does she eat when she eats? I want to fast on and off as well. I just completed 15 days and am not sure how to eat a little then fast etc. Thanks for the help and keep up the great work!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)