CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Bythc Views: 15,477
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 829,471

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hi Bundy

Thought of something that you might could try right away. I know you have honey and cayenne. Have you tried mixing a little cayenne with some honey and putting that on your skin. If not try that in a couple of spots if it burns too bad wash it off, if you can stand it wait awhile and then wash it off. I have used that and it works pretty good. The shuttle lotion is very soothing, I hope you get that.

I am trying something new, the Bob Beck Protocol, I only started four days ago. I think this might be the final answer. I have had more energy today, my skin looks and feels better and the pain in my knee is going away at last. I'll let you know.

Is the weather any better, I hope so. The sun was out here today and I rode my horse something the weather, my lack of energy, and my knee has kept me from doing for awhile. Keep your spirits up, and do something you love. We are going to get better.

Lots of love back to you

Anna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.390 sec, (1)