CureZone   Log On   Join
Mods?

Carthage Views: 1,841
Published: 14 years ago

Mods?

I want to ask you here, are there any mods around?
There is a big mess made by this Cleveland-guy and it surely looks quite dreadful when noone is there for cleaning it up.
The main issue that he is stating dubious "facts" about sucralose which by no measure at all is backed up by research. While if you search the net after candida-sucralose relation it is as abolished as much as aspartame in anti-candida diets so it has to be common knowledge that it hasn't been good through the years now ain't it?
Now this guy mark_cleveland has been on a rogue with his wicked baptizing that doesn't hold any facts, by now any moderator should have warned him of spreading these claims cause it isn't be backed up by any kind of research and the candida-regime pages doesn't promote it either.

He is running around the forum, messing it up like a crazed baptizer and no moderator has told him to calm down until there are some results or facts about his claims.
I say no sane human being would let such -by the moment- quackery go on like it has done here, so i'm simply asking where are the mods to clean this mess?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)