CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

zyxw Views: 15,723
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 829,666

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Thank's so much for your post Anna - I managed to get to sleep at around 12.30am this morning but was woken up again at 4.00am with the itching..!!! (I have to constantly arrange an 'early morning wake up call" as I'm scared I'll sleep in..
I need to be packed and ready for work and in the car by 7:00 as my school is a way out.... all this interrupted sleep and full on day is going to take its toll - I get home around 5.30 and then the cleaning starts... and the washing ... and preparing lessons etc for the next day . ...etc.

I've got lots of little red 'thread' lines under my skin 1cm - 2cms in length and have some painful red dot spots on my hands and arms (very small - like pin pricks). My skin is too sore and 'fragile' to massage it any more

I'll get some Bentonite clay on the weekend and I'll try the honey and cayene pepper after I post this - I'll read more about the bob beck protocol after I've put the honey and cayene pepper mixture on me as I'm itching at the moment... thanks so much - I'll try anything.

Anna - do you know of any natural spray you can mix up to 'kill' the stuff in the air? Even though I've cleaned the place within an inch of its life at times, I feel as if they are still in the air (sounds crazy) . I feel like spraying pure tea tree oil into the air - but I'm concerned I'm going through too much of the stuff - in the last two weeks I've massaged 300mls of the stuff into my skin as well as other pore cleansers and loads of olive oil...

I was glad to hear you got out on your horse and that your leg was feeling better... makes you feel normal again doesn't it..

We have cyclones hovering around us at the moment and the wind outside is rattling my lounge room window (they're big glass windows !!!) - the weather bureau said that hopefully they will petter out... (hope so!)

I'll read more about the 'Bob Beck Protocol' after I put the 'mixture' on....

Thanks once again for all the recommendations you made - I'll make a list and go out on Saturday an stock up.

Let us know how the 'bob bek protocol' goes....

Wishing you a good sleep and much healing...

Bunty

(ps... I know what you mean abut the chards of glass!)
(pps .... what is MSM?)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.407 sec, (2)