CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mods?

Carthage Views: 1,614
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 830,406

Re: Mods?

Personal names? I referred to a person's alias, it isn't obligatory to include your personal name in these forums.
And rightfully so, the person i mentioned intruded in everyone's thread agitating his unproven statements hence making it a stand alone-state of quackery since it's not proven and we've still not and probably won't ever find out if he's just promoting splenda's products so that some uninformed would fall on the hook and buy the products (hence, you coolron33).

Now i haven't attacked anyone, i've just noticed about his obviously faulty behaviour in here since it bears no legacy nor proof.

But on the other side, no-one attacked him, no-one insulted him, some demanded proof but he didn't have any of it so therefore it's not his privilege to pollute these forums with more of his flawed agenda.

My question to you coolron33 is; do you feel better of the splenda-cookies, feeling that your candida is relieved? Just a normal question many sure would be interested of.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)