CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --rbti--

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Celcius Views: 3,164
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 830,779

Re: --rbti--

Greeting givati!
I have studied Reams and am a subscriber to thier on line email and find the inconsistencies between testers and the continuous chase for the numbers to be a little ever the top!
I find that Moreless has designed a protocal that bypasses all the testing by the use of good ole common sense! Yes the numbers are good and so is knowing how different foods effects your pH levels but the using common sense and listening to your body and eating accordingly you can achive good health!
I do glucose testing and check clarity of my urine along with uph and sph, but that is all I feel is necessary if one is taking the power drink and adding magnesium sulphate to the protiens one eats!
The idea of the seven or so different calciums seems like a sales pitch to me and of course all the literature one is required to buy to just begin to understand Reams theory is also unreasonable as far as I am concerned!
I truly admire and appreciate what Reams has accomplished and brought into the public eye , but as long as I feel as great as I do and have the energy levels I do from the Moreless protocal the less I feel I need the "rbti" protocal and the numbers chase!

Celcius

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.219 sec, (1)