CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: --rbti--

Celcius Views: 3,150
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 830,889

Re: --rbti--

Hi Givati!
No no I have'nt spent a penny on teachers, testers or any of the many products they offer! Fortunatley I was tuned into MLs alkalizing drink first! Which is the key in absorbtion of CH and the other necessary acids and carbs and minerals needed as far as far as I am concerned! The lemon fast sounds interesting in that lemon is a pure anionic food, and maybe ML can help here, but it seems that since an anion needs cationic source to create friction and energy that this is what the fast does is utilize the toxins which are acidic and cationic burn up these toxins and power up ones terrain, just my amateur observation, maybe ML can help us understand this concept better also, if so choses!
Yes there are a million frequencies ,too many to seek out and a quarter million calciums I have also heard, to complicated for me!

Celcius

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)