CureZone   Log On   Join
Need Advice

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,657
Published: 14 years ago

Need Advice

I'm needing advice so I am hoping someone in this Forum can help me.

I tried O.P. a few years ago for a few months but gave it up because the oil wouldn't become a white liquid after the normal 20 minutes or so. Sometimes even after 45 minutes of mastication, it still wouldn't. Sometimes it did and sometimes it didn't. I couldn't figure out why this happened.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that perhaps this was because I was too dehydrated and that I should drink a cup of water upon arising, wait an hour and then pull. Is this true? Will it be as effective as pulling immediately upon arising?

Many of my teeth are loose due to advanced gum disease. I have already lost three (the teeth themselves are perfect - I have lost a lot of bone anchoring the teeth into my jaw). I have massive recession and pockets that are 12 - 14 mm. deep in some areas. According to the dentists I have seen, I do not have a dental problem but rather a systemic one manifesting as gum disease. Even though I had gone for years without a cleaning, there was hardly a build-up of tartar. I no longer do the deep root scaling as they always resulted in massive infections when I did them and I did not want the anaesthetics in my system either.

I have never had any dental surgery or intervention of any kind. I think I only ever had about five Amalgam fillings in my life (I'm almost 51) and I had them removed maybe 15 years ago. I never had a problem with cavities. I suspect that kidney function is a major player here, along with perhaps hormonal issues.

At the moment I am dealing with another infection and am considering O.P. again. Are there any long-term users on this Forum that have re-anchored in loose teeth? I need some encouragement here. Or maybe I just need to reconcile with the situation and accept that I may be destined to lose my teeth.

All input will be appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)