CureZone   Log On   Join
The more I read...

jaske Views: 2,095
Published: 14 years ago

The more I read...

The more I'm believing I have hypothyroidism. My doc thought I had it yet tests came back negative so I shrugged it off 4 months ago. After reading up on it every little thing is making sense. I have extreme paleness, my face seems swollen, sleepy face with tired eyes, very foggy as if I'm drifting through life, cruddy choice of words, slower speech and choked voice, eye lashes falling out, coarse hair(it hurts to shave and it use to not and also leaves terrible stubble), also some Acne which i've read is cured by Iodine and on top of all that my neck feels swollen where my thyroid is. I'm completely excited that someone started up this Iodine thread and how much info there is out now. I'm so hopeing Lugol's reverses my symptoms because i've lived with this for 5 months with people thinking i'm either depressed which I'm not, I've always had a positive out look thats why i never gave up looking for a cure or they thought I was faking/ just over reacting. No one should have to feel like a ghost. I'll post my success with Iodine treatment once I get it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.172 sec, (1)