CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fingernail diagnosis

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
freeatlast Views: 12,280
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 833,389

Re: Fingernail diagnosis

Hi Wombat,

Thank you for the very comprehensive link.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fingernails With Grooves: Grooves or dips that cross the nail horizontally indicate a recent health problem or emotional or nutritional disturbance. The presence of more than one recessed groove can point to parasites in the intestines and/or a chronic weakness in intestinal function."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find this interesting as I have recently had 2 horizontal "dips" in the nail of the index and middle finger. I also know my intestines aren't tip top since traveling to southeast Asia 2 years ago for 6 months (parasites). I just finished humaworm and am confident in it's success against my parasites.

Sounds like the white spots are still from a lack of zinc in the body. I'm taking sufficient zinc, but I MUST not be absorbing it correctly. My consumption of grains, I'm hoping, is primarily what's blocking the absorption of zinc into my bloodstream. Do parasites thrive on zinc or is there evidence that they inhibit absorption of zinc? Going to go out and buy amaranth today (as suggested in an above post) and cut out grains completely for a month. I hope I see a difference and I will keep this chain of posts updated.

Off topic, I've listened to the radio shows on the Iodine discussion forum and am blown away by what I've heard. I've ordered Lugol's solution and will try what others have been trying when it arrives. I'm hoping this will help with my skin (scalp mostly) condition and improve my thought clarity. Who knows, maybe it'll help with fingernails too!

The rabbit hole here on curezone seems never ending!

Again, I appreciate the responses and will update in a months time on this subject.

-Cheers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.842 sec, (1)