CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I do a cleanse even though I am still nursing

valerie_cct Views: 1,432
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 833,350

Re: Should I do a cleanse even though I am still nursing

Hi newmother, little ones, boys and girls love to climb on everything. It's a natural part of their development, but they just don't have the capability at that age to understand the implications to their own safety.

Mia78 is correct that the cost of colonics is very dependent on where you live. For example in some parts of Florida you can receive a colonic from a state licensed therapist for about $65, while in major cities such as Boston, New York, and San Francisco the cost will be upwards of $100.

Prior to having a colonic it is essential that you meet the therapist and are totally comfortable with her before proceeding. Visit the studio and check out the facilities and inspect the cleanliness of the colonis machine. Everything should be spotless. If you have any doubts or concerns, look elsewhere.

If you don't find someone nearby, or if cost is a consideration, cleansing enemas at home with the old fashioned enema bag are the next best alternative. Again, if you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely, Valerie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)