I sure hope that you have found the miracle treatment. When you get it give it a try and let us know what the outcome is.
As for me, like Indiana Jones, I have read many post like yours PEROXYDE was it and on and on, to get a later post saying that they were drowning in die off.
It is ONE thing to kill candida. When candida dies it releases poison. If all the candida I had in my body at first had died at once.... I would have died too. To much poison to cope. How many times did I need to slow down on this tretment because I had too much die-off.
Treating candida is tricky because:
a- of the poison it releases
b- it will come back as long as your body is toxic so then, even killing it all at once would only generate a poisonous state in your body- ideal for candida to take over again.
c- it is systemic- you must kill candida in your entire body (intestines, lungs, mounth, sinusm ears, eyes, skin etc) and that too is a challenge.