CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver Flush for 19 year old.

plzchuckle Views: 1,347
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 835,389

Re: Liver Flush for 19 year old.

Mama, holistics is a personal choice. Is your daughter willing to do this? Flushing a liver and continuing in a lifestyle that's making her sick isn't even a good bandaid.

My understanding is that emotions are seated in the liver. Flushing has helped many, but figuring out what messed up a 19 yr old liver that badly and correcting it is an important step. Correcting what caused it is imperative.

Rx isn't the answer, it only masks the symptoms.

I've posted this ad nauseum around here, but for depressed daughters, i do it again:

Holistic Lifestyle

#1. Drink PURE water and/or organic juices, 1/2 oz for every pound of wight daily

#2. Eat organics, most if raw ... add unrefined plant oil to daily intake for EFAs

#3. Do the cleanses ... do them in order ... do them THOROUGHLY.

Cleansing has a common sense order to it ... one must get the elimination channels flowing freely so that toxins can be eliminated from the body.

(I use all herbal products ... a good line of herbal product will tell you how this can all be done together, no need to finish one before beginning the next)

1) Colon Cleanse
2) Kidney Cleanse
3) parasite Cleanse
4) Liver Cleanse - flush til decongested, only then take herbs to detox the cells
5) Lung Cleanse
6) Lymph Cleanse
7) Heavy Metal Cleanse
8) Candida Cleanse
9) Full Body Cleanse/juice fasting

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.343 sec, (1)