CureZone   Log On   Join
getting off the meds

nuttymom Views: 2,566
Published: 15 years ago

getting off the meds

fellow UC sufferers,

I was wondering what I should do. I REALLY desire to be off the meds. How should I do that though? Should I ween myself off as my condition improves? or should I just take myseelf completely off to begin with? I don't really know what my plan is to get better. I know I need to change my lifestyle completely but the information out there is so conflicting. I guess I need to find what works for me. That reminds me of something else. All this trying to get better is expencive! But that's just a side note.

I just finnished my first Parisite cleanse. I am planning on doing my first Master Cleanse this month, and then do that every other month. Right after my first MC, I plan on doing Dr. Clarks LIver Flush, and do that every two weeks untill I get the "2000" stones. After my first Master-Cleanse I plan on making major diatary changes. Maybe try the anti-fungal diet or the elimination diet.

But all those things are really just to improve over all health. I'm not really sure what to do specifacly for UC. Except the diets. I wish there was just something that worked for everyone, but it seems that it is really trial and error. I am interested in what helps y'all if anyone wants to give sugestions.

And I would like to know what I should do about the meds. I don't have a doc. that is supportive of me treating it this way but I am willing to go behind his back if I can. I can't afford a holistic doctor unless he accepts insurance, and I haven't found one yet that does.

Thanks everyone
nuttymom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)