CureZone   Log On   Join
please help

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
DEE A Views: 1,466
Published: 14 years ago

please help

hi im 23 years old and have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since i was 11. i had the surgery with some effect sweating from under my arms not as bad but bad bo still there. i also have developed bad fecal odor and foot odor over the last three years i wash nearly five or six times a day still the odor comes back, i can smell the bo but the fecal odor i cant i just have learned my self its from me from peoples reactions to me including my own boyfriend can you please please give me some advice on what i can do to stop this i want my life back i can barely stand to walk out the front door any more and this is having a very bad effect on my relationships and me im in very bad humour and very angry most of the time i really just want to be happy again would be very greateful for any advice you could give me

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)