CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Allergies and liver

ghostfalcon Views: 950
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 838,223

Re: Allergies and liver

a couple of years ago, I met a very nice acupuncturist that told me then it was caused by the liver, but I let it go in one ear and out the other.. slaps hand. duh.

Anyway, he said something that NOW I take to heart. he said. "Be glad you have the psoriasis. it is the toxins from lowered liver function showing themselves through your skin. Some people aren't lucky enough to get that warning that something is wrong and the toxins just build enternal and eventually will have cancer. Your body is warning you of these toxins and has a release, so they will not build up inside of you as quickly as in someone else."

well of course at the time I didn't feel lucky at all, but his words are really stricking a cord with me now that I have seen a healing taking place since doing my first 2 flushes. I have to wonder why I found it so hard to believe when he told me that 2 years ago. sighs.... better late than never right?

ghostfalcon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)