CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Australian's with Morgellons

zyxw Views: 15,549
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 835,286

Re: Australian's with Morgellons

Hey Anna,

Hope you are well. How's everything going? I've just gotten home from school and am about to go out to a school function (dinner at a restaurant). I hope they have something 'fresh and clean' on the menue. Thought I'd just check in and see if you are 'progressing' or 'regressing'.

I can't remember what you said about your leg, but about 4 days ago,(after a particularly bad night), I massaged out things that looked like 'flies' from my forearms ..... they are actual insects. I photographed them and have them on tape ....whoooooo...this is getting really creepy...how can they be living in my skin? I remembered you saying something about 'worms'(?) coming out of your foot?...whooooo...I just want to clean myself out properly...school is TOO busy to eat or drink properly let alone go to the toilet...well...
Easter in a few days so I'll try and do a detox then. My health is really becoming a priority.

How's the job front going? I do wish you all the best in any endeavour you undertake.

Best wishes always
Bunty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.750 sec, (1)