CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: kidneys

Views: 2,081
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 839,060

Re: kidneys

I can understand the confusion - I remember it being posted as a specific kidney flush. I have to say that it helped me TONS, but, because I began the detox at 6.25 mg of Iodoral (half a tab), I had to actually back off of the Iodine uptake. I really, REALLY want to try, again. In spite of the detox, I experienced incredible results: improved vision; greatly improved skin; decreased appetite; decreased cravings; increased energy; greatly diminished rheumatoid symptoms; and so on. Only after I increased my dosage from 12.5 to 18.75 mg did I experienced the detox - and, backing down to 6.25 mg didn't alter the detox, for me.

That's why I feel that we should refer to this as "Iodine Therapy" rather than "Iodine Protocol." There are just too many variables in each individual to design a "protocol" that will fit each person. The "guidelines," however, should remain the same for everyone: uptake preparation with added vitamins & mineral supplements; mild kidney flushes; and SLOW uptake. As for the rest, I can't see where we can actually determine a "protocol," yet.

Best wishes!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.594 sec, (1)